,,Ujście Warty” National Park Visitor Centre
,,Ujście Warty” National Park Visitor Centre in Słońsk
,,Ujście Warty” National Park Visitor Centre is located in Słońsk at 90 3-go Lutego street.
From 1 March to 31 October:
- Tuesday to Friday 9.00am to 4.00pm
- Saturday and Sunday 9.00am to 5.00pm
From 1 November to 28 Ferbruary:
- Tuesday to Sunday 9.00am to 3.00pm
Entry for group is on the hour, every hour (9.00 am, 10.00 am...)
Entry for individuals at every half past the hour (9.30 am, 10.30 am…)
The cash register is closed one hour before the Visitor Centre closes.
Days on which the Visitor Centre is closed:
- 1 January
- 8 to 10 April (Easter)
- 1 July
- 1 November
- 24 to 26 December (Christmas)
- 31 December (New Years Eve)
- Individual ticket:
- Regular (adults) - PLN 20
- Reduced (for children from 4 years old, school children, students under 26 years of age, PhD students, pensioners, persons with disabilities and their carers *) - PLN 12
- Big Family Card - PLN 8
- Free (children up to 4 years old) - PLN 0
- Group Ticket (20 or more people)**:
- Group regular (adult) - PLN 15
- Group reduced (for children over 4 years of age, school children, students under 26 years of age, PhD students, retirees, pensioners, persons with disabilities and their carers *) - PLN 8
- School group (for organised school groups) - PLN 8
- Guardian ticket (1 free ticket for the Guardian is granted for every 10 purchased school group tickets)
- Free ticket (children under 4 years of age are eligible) - PLN 0
- Rent the audio tour guide - PLN 3/per person
The ticket entitles a visit at the chosen date and time, no earlier than 15 minutes before and no later than 15 minutes after the chosen time.
In the case of group bookings, tickets must be paid no later than 7 days before scheduled arrival date.
*Applicable to carers of disabled people over the age of 16 and carers of children with disabilities up to the age of 16.
** Persons entitled to a free entrance ticket are not included in the group. Tickets can be purchased at the ticket office of the Visitor Centre in Słońsk. Free parking for cars and coaches is available near the Visitor Centre.
We encourage you to buy tickets on our website. Only a ticket purchased in advance guarantees entry at the date and time of your choice.
Currently we do not provide educational classes at the ,,Ujście Warty” Visitor Centre in Słońsk.
How to get here:
The “,,Ujście Warty” Visitor Centre in Słońsk address is Słońsk at 3 Lutego 90 St.
Driving from Kostrzyn nad Odrą the ,,Ujście Warty” Visitor Centre in Słońsk is located on the left side of national road 22. Access is only possible by own means of transport. There is no public transport to Słońsk.
“Ujście Warty” National Park Visitor Center in Słońsk
3-go lutego 90, 66-436 Słońsk
tel. +48 95 757 21 10
,,Ujście Warty” National Park Visitor Centre is located in Słońsk by the national road no 22. The interactive expedition is suitable for all ages and experiences: young and older, amateur and nature enthusiast. Each of the eight thematic halls is equipped with the latest technological achievements.
A must-see is a virtual balloon flight over the "Ujście Warty" National Park. This is the only opportunity to see the area from a bird's eye view. A virtual boat cruise on the Park's waters not accessible to tourists will undoubtedly stir up a lot of emotions. And these are just a few of the amazing attractions...
One of the exhibition rooms has been arranged to mimic a transport plane! Inside lies the answer to the age-old question - what came first: the egg or the goose? After satisfying your hunger for knowledge, we recommend a walk through the mock-up peat bog. Rest assured that you will not be drawn in by this bog. Those who are curious about underwater life will enjoy the aquaria with domestic fish species. Surely, for some of you a visit to the centre is not enough, and you will want to go into the field. The tourist applications available at the end of the exposition will be useful in planning a trip around the park and its surroundings. The icing on the cake of nature-related topics is the room telling the story of the Warta Muds and their inhabitants.
After visiting the Museum and Education Centre, we invite you to the listening shell at the back of the building. Thanks to its special construction, the shell collects and amplifies sounds from the environment around you.