Comunication in the Park
- a car is the most covenient way to access the Park headquarters as well as places from which you can begin your visit
- a bicycle seems to be an irreplaceable means of transport while traveling across the Park, but because of the routes are quite long we recommend it rather to those who are used to distant trips. We remind that routes leading through the Park are dirt roads so its condition may not always be good
When you plan an excursion:
Immediately before you come to the Park it is good to call our office and ask about the current water level and inform yourself which part of the Park is accessible. Many tourists found out that the open spaces of the Park are very windy, thus apart from taking with you binoculars be sure you are wearing warm clothes and stong shoes. During autumn and winter we recommend to take a thermos flask with something hot to drink.
Tourist information, rentals:
- tourist informations are situated in: Brama Berlińska and Brama Chyżańska in the old town of Kostrzyn nad Odrą and in Biuro Turystyki Przyrodniczej “Dudek” in Słońsk
- kayak rental is offered by Biuro Turystyki Przyrodniczej “Dudek” in Słońsk
- bicycles rental is offered by Meadow Museum in Owczary, Biuro Turystyki Przyrodniczej “Dudek” in Słońsk, Gospodarstwo Agroturystyczne „Nad rzeczką” in Słońsk.